Standard Tour Schedule
First day – arrival:
- Land or air transportation to the Amazon region
- Pick up by your guide and journey to the lodge (land and/or fluvial transportation)
– Cuyabeno: approx. 3 hours by motor canoe
– Yasuni: approx. 2 hours by motor canoe and 30 minutes by foot and/or paddle canoe
Usually you arrive at the lodge in the afternoon.
Full days in the rainforest region:
Travel program according to your lodge
- Most activities are done in the early morning before breakfast, in the morning, late afternoon and after dinner by night. Those are the times when animals are usually more active.
- Activities vary according to the lodge and strongly depend on the weather. Find a list of possible activities below.
Last day – departure:
- Early breakfast, maybe followed by a short activity
- Transfer out of the jungle and trip to your next destination
Activities vary according to the lodge and strongly depend on the weather. This is a list of standard jungle activities: jungle hikes, wildlife spotting, birdwatching, night walks, botany observation, visit to a local community, climb an observation tower, caiman spotting, swimming, ecological piranha fishing, canoeing and sunset viewing.